As a member of CrossFit Allen, you are provided with the most exceptional coaches in the area that provide skillful, precise, and safe instruction to help you move safely and efficiently to maximize your performance in the gym. We believe that our members should also receive that same level of coaching for their nutrition goals as well. Since nutrition and fitness go hand-in-hand we are now offering Health Coaching at CrossFit Allen! Research has provided that the best way to fight off sickness and disease is through diet and exercise. Combining the two domains will result in a positive change in lifestyle and overall health. Let us help you become the best and healthiest version of you with CrossFit Allen’s Nutrition!
The role of the Nutrition Coach is not to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, condition, or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, the Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained in health coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable, lifestyle changes, including dietary changes.
- 2 month (8 week) program – to allow enough time to witness real change and progress
- Personalized Health and Nutrition Plans based on the individual
- Taking all aspects of health and lifestyle into consideration
- A total of 8 One-on-One scheduled meetings with Health Coach
- Personal meal plans and nutrition guidance
- Accountability – To help keep you on track
- Positive Feedback – To help create a positive and healthy image of oneself
- Provides tools to help overcome extreme lifestyles or lifestyle changes i.e. travel, inconvenient or inconsistent work schedules, stress, depression, medical history and/or family history
- $150 for 2-months (8 weeks) for members of CrossFit Allen
- Below market value provided to members of CrossFit Allen – Average cost for a Health Coach is $50-$75 per one-on-one session!
- Use the link provided to purchase your first 2-months of Nutrition for Life.
About your certified Nutrition Coach
As an ISSA certified Fitness and Nutrition coach I am passionate about helping people achieve their goals through diet and exercise.
I believe nutrition is the foundation of all we do and therefore we should be conscious of how and what we eat. They say food is fuel, I slightly disagree. Food is more than fuel, it helps our bodies recover, rebuild and operate at optimum levels. We need to think about our bodies on a larger spectrum and over a longer period of time. What we eat today will interfere with what our bodies look and how we feel years from now.
I believe in informing, motivating and designing personalised plans to suit every individual and their lifestyle and goals. From setting goals, to following a nutrition plan we can track progress and ensure we achieve the desired goals. In order to feel energized, look great, live longer, be healthy and unlock your full potential nutrition is vital. Start your journey with us today!
“Exercise is king,Nutrition is queen,Put them together and you have a kingdom.”-Jack Lalanne