As a member of CrossFit Allen, you are provided with the most exceptional coaches in the area that provide skillful, precise, and safe instruction to help you move safely and efficiently to maximize your performance in the gym. We believe that our members should also receive that same level of coaching for their nutrition goals as well. Since nutrition and fitness go hand-in-hand we are now offering Health Coaching at CrossFit Allen! Research has provided that the best way to fight off sickness and disease is through diet and exercise. Combining the two domains will result in a positive change in lifestyle and overall health. Let us help you become the best and healthiest version of you with CrossFit Allen’s Nutrition!
The role of the Nutrition Coach is not to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, condition, or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, the Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained in health coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable, lifestyle changes, including dietary changes.
- 2 month (8 week) program – to allow enough time to witness real change and progress
- Personalized Health and Nutrition Plans based on the individual
- Taking all aspects of health and lifestyle into consideration
- A total of 8 One-on-One scheduled meetings with Health Coach
- Personal meal plans and nutrition guidance
- Accountability – To help keep you on track
- Positive Feedback – To help create a positive and healthy image of oneself
- Provides tools to help overcome extreme lifestyles or lifestyle changes i.e. travel, inconvenient or inconsistent work schedules, stress, depression, medical history and/or family history
- $150 for 2-months (8 weeks) for members of CrossFit Allen
- Below market value provided to members of CrossFit Allen – Average cost for a Health Coach is $50-$75 per one-on-one session!
- Use the link provided to purchase your first 2-months of Nutrition for Life.